Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday July 25th

I haven't been posting because nobody has been reading...but if I don't post I don't hold myself accountable and I need to use this for tracking.

Weight 141#...all I can say is blah. I have just fallen off the diet wagon, and to make it worse we have been cutting our running miles down to only about 2.5 miles 3 x a week.

I'm going to rant a little about having a running partner. They are great to keeping a person motivated but I am really tired of always feeling obligated to run with the same person each day. It is just starting to feel like a chore...and then if I get off work early or want to run at a different time I feel obligated to call and let her know to see if she wants to come. I don't have the balls to just come out and let her know how I feel...I am frustrated and at this time last year I was running by myself and logging in way more miles. A change needs to be made!

On the upside..I am running a 10k with my mom next weekend at the Steens Mountain. The course is rough--a person climbs 2000 feet uphill in 6 miles. My son and my hubby are also running the race so it's a family affair :)

4 comments:

  1. I have been away, but I have missed you! I hope you are doing well. How did the 10K go? I am hoping to re-commit to the blogging because the accountability helps me stay one track. Hoping you are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel, it's great to hear from you. I'm excited to read how you are doing!!

      Delete
  2. Ok... I'm back on Dukan too so that means I'll be reading so keep posting!

    I think you should dump your running partner and move here! Not that I run with you with my ankle. so seriously, it's your improvement. You need to tell her. I know, easier said than done, but you can. And you're so non-confrontational that I'm sure you can word it nicely. Or use your kids as an excuse, that Ash wants to start running with you. Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could run together too!! With you I know I could say "f...this I'm not going today". LOL.

      Delete