Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tues 8/6

Weight 142.2

I had an awesome day with my diet yesterday and with my workout.
Food-
Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with smoked turkey and shredded cheese
Snack: 1 cheese stick
Lunch: 1 smoothie made with 1 cup fruit, 1 carton of light yogurt and juice as well as 1 cup of cottage cheese with pepper
Snack: Carrot sticks
Dinner: 1 stuffed pork chop/smoked with fried zuchinni

I am drinking alcohol. I am not giving that up. I had some wine and then some orange blossom beer which was very good.

Exercise: I ran 3 miles last night with my running partner, which actually went very well and Rex came and ran with me too. I loved having him there to run with!!!

The Steens 10k was pure hell! It took my 1 hr and 38 min. to run those measly 6 miles. It was all uphill and at mile 3 I seriously thought about stopping and sitting down in the dirt and crying or quitting. It was hard. If I do it again next year I will have to put in some serious training way before the race.

I have already jumped started my morning and got 3 miles in by 6:30. My running partner, my neighbor and another lady went into town and ran. It was a great morning for a run, the weather was perfect and there wasn't much traffic.

I should also mention I am taking the Ace diet pill. I know it's cheating, but I'm really wanting to figure out this weight and get it down, as well as my belly flab. It's all natural and full of B12. It gives me a rush and suppresses my appetite. I took 2 last wk and then yesterday I started it full time. By the end of the month if the results aren't great then I will stop.

Life is good, my legs are sore but in a good way and I'm happy to be done with the Steens. My next run will be the Prefontaine 10k here in Coos Bay but that's not for another month. I have time to train for it and I know the course well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment