Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tues, Aug 13th, 2003

My weight has been all over the place this week. Up and down but not staying down. It's discouraging. On the up side I have been doing great with exercising and dieting. This Saturday my hubby and I went for a 3 mile run around our old stomping grounds (the place we went every day when we first started running together) It was an awesome time being with him, around a familiar and comfortable trail and I ran a good time. I have also had some good runs with my running partner and 2 other ladies have joined also and on top of that I have been doing the elliptical machine at work for 20 minutes.

I have a new smoothie recipe which is very good

1 cup of frozen fruit
1 cup greek yogurt (vanilla)
1 cup of Bolthouse Farms pure carrot juice

It's delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment