Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8/20/13

No new change with the weight. This week is TTOM for me..so I'm bloated and would like to eat everything in sight! I haven't ran since Thursday. It's 4:18 am right now and in an hour and half I will be meeting with some ladies to go out for 3 miles. It always feels good to get that run in and out of the way before the day even really begins :) My kids made it home this weekend. It sure feels good to have them home after they were gone most of the summer. I had a great time with my mom in Bandon shopping and just getting to enjoy some visiting. Rex took my dad out fishing but they weren't successful...good thing I had a pulled pork in the crockpot!

With all that being said, obviously I had company this weekend so I just didn't stick to the no bread or sweets diet at all. It's time I get my 17 day diet book out again so I can refresh and get excited. Several people I know are now on a diet kick using Advocare products. I am trying to stay off that band wagon just because I know my diet works and I know I just need the willpower to stick to it. I also came to the "duh" conclusion this morning that a year ago I was running over 3 miles EVERY DAY. I have been slacking to say the least. We run a lot but not that far, guess it's time to step up my game. I am posting some pictures of some of my runs I did this year. Time to spice up my blog a bit! Here are some of the half marathon and then of the steens rim run that was brutal!






brutal steens rim run.

1 comment:

  1. You continue to inspire me! Congrats on the Steens! It seems like a brutal course.

    ReplyDelete