Tuesday, August 27, 2013

8/27/13

My weight is slowly going back down :)

This is the last week before my kids start school and life has been a little hectic with school shopping, registration and on and on. I got a nice run in Sunday afternoon with my hubby around our favorite spot and then Monday morning my partner and I left early and ended up going for 4.5 miles at a 9:20 pace. It felt good! My body was sore last night and today I took the morning run off my schedule as well as the elliptical. I'm getting ready to go do some core work and then I am walking with one of my friends tonight.

A lot of people I know are doing the Advocare weight loss system. One of my friends lost 10# in the first 24 days and is continuing to lose. I have another good friend who just started the 24 day cleanse challenge and I'm curious to see how she does with it. Any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment