Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Changes

Advocare was great. I lost 7#., 2 inches around my waist and 2 inches around my thigh. I felt great and have kept the weight off. I am still running but haven't ran the last week due to the cold and that fact I am sick.

Changes are coming our way. My husband took a job in WA and will be leaving next month. I will be staying for a short while, but am planning on leaving next year to move up with him. We have a lot to do...a house to sell, kids to relocate schools and I have to find a job. I love my job I have and it's going to be very bittersweet to leave. We have lived her for close to 20 years and I have made many friends who I hate to say goodbye to. Did I mention I hate change??? I do. I grew up in the same house, went to the same school and have stayed married to the same man (thank goodness for that!) But life is a journey and God is good so I think we will be ok and I'm hoping some of this stress will bring me down to the 120's :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you in the blog world. I hope the move/ changes/ job stuff are going well. i live apart from my husband during the week because he works two hours away so I know how stressful separation can be. I hope you are right and it pushes you down to the 120s. Stress makes me drink alcohol and eat bad food. :( Since I am aware of that I have been working to find more healthy stress relievers. I like to run as well and that definitely helps, but when I get busy, running falls down the priority list. I am working to find a way to not let that happen.

    I do hope you are well. Post an update when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete