Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5/7/2014

Weight 151

I know...I don't know how it happened but it did. Actually it's called "I love microbrew beer" and now I have stopped buying it and buying gin and tonic (diet).

It's crazy how fast weight can creep up on a person and you just keep thinking, "it will go down next week". A few days ago I got on the BMI machine and almost had a stroke. I think I had an anxiety attack. So.....I am back to the strict 17 day diet. I'm also able to run 3 times a week since having the plantar fasciitis and I'm keeping my runs at a  3 mile max to not add too much stress to my foot.

Here's my diet:

Breakfast: Advocare shake w/ 2 tbs organic peanut butter and 1 frozen banana or 2 boiled eggs with 3 soy maple sausages from BOCA.

Snack: Cheese stick or FF cheese stick

Lunch: Some type of Lean Cuisine lunch (At first I could have ate 2 of those meals but I'm satisfied at just 1 now) I do think "is that really a serving, because that is nothing!" My big treat is one Brew Dr. Kombucha, yummy!

Snack: Fruit or carrot sticks

Dinner: Last night I had tuna fish over a bed of lettuce with a drop of Ranch dressing.

So I feel like I'm back to square one which ticks me off, but at least I am recognizing the problem and working on it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment