Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3/18/13

Weigh in yesterday. 135.5

Didn't have time to weigh in today to see if there is a change from yesterday so this is as accurate as it gets. I have been running, running and running some more. This entire week was 3-4.5 mile runs and then Sunday was a 6 mile run. Saturday was a 4.2 miler with a huge ass hill that kicked my butt.

I am back on the no beer kick during the week. Last night was one ginger "brew". I blew the diet part yesterday with a foot long pepperoni and meatball sub sandwich w/ bread. It was so good, but I am paying for it today. I woke up extremely puffy and feel yucky. It's amazing how when I eat bad I feel bad the next day.

This weekend I am watching my hubby run his 1/2 marathon near Eugene. I hope all goes well for him and it encourages me to keep going for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment