Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3/27/13

So far this wk. I have had two good 3.25 mile runs at an average pace of 9:10. My running partner is getting way faster than me so tonight I plan on going alone to work on my speed. I have had serious issues with my pace and it is frustrating me to no end.

Speaking of frustrating, my weight is another issue I have about had it with. It's NOT going down. I am eating healthy but I do have the drinks, but I can't believe with my active lifestyle at night that I am not losing. I am not sure if it's a muscle issue and I have gained enough muscle to make the added weight worth it, or if I am just feeling fat. I should be taking account of my inches to see if there is a loss. It's just irritating. I have wanted to be in the 120's for a very long time now and I am feeling like a failure for not reaching the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment