Monday, April 1, 2013

Major Weight Gain

The title says it all. 140# and I am not loving it. It's not just an muscle vs. fat thing. I contribute this to too much eating out lunches which has been Thai food and more Thai food with lots and lots of noodles. This weekend I really went overboard at our branding Saturday at my Mom's and ate lots and lots of carbs. I was actually ashamed at how much I was eating.

New day, new start!

Today I took my lunch to work and when its gone, its gone. I have had a greek yogurt, 1 can of tuna fish with sweet chili sauce lightly drizzled on it, 1 tangerine, 2 portions of almonds and lots and lots of water. My coffee consisted of 1/4 cup of almond milk to a large to go cup. Not sure what dinner will be, but I will not have carbs and I will not have any beer when I get home (that is the hardest part) I will have one ginger "brew" just to take the edge off, but it's non alcoholic.

I cannot go off this diet, or cheat at all, because if I do I either gain or just maintain and that is obviously not working out so good for me. I am going to have to get my 17 day diet book out again and revisit the recipes that I was using for a refresher. Back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment