Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday 4/9

I did not weigh in this morning. I got up late and had my boots on before I thought of it.

Last night I ran 6 miles right around 57 min. which I believe is a new record for me. The run felt great. The weather was nice, I had a different MPV player with me that had new songs and I just felt motivated.

My diet is going very well. I am only taking what I need to work for breakfast, lunch and snack and not straying from those foods. I was eating out way too much 2 weeks ago, so I have made sure my cupboards are stocked with foods I can eat. Tonight we have a pizza party for the end of the year for my daughter's volleyball team and I don't know what I will eat. I don't think the place we are going to has a good salad bar but I will figure it out. If I have to have one slice of pizza, then so be it.

One day at a time....and one pound at a time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment