Thursday, September 5, 2013

Back adjustment time!

Weight 142.3

Weight wasn't so bad this morning, especially after my epic cheating weekend w/ all that sangria! Yesterday after my run my back started hurting badly. I went to the chiropractor this morning and my left leg was 1/2 inch shorter than my right. He adjusted me with a lot of cracking and popping and right now I'm sitting on ice. He said I should swim and not run,,yeah right! Non runners don't get that there is a need to get out and push yourself to the next landmark. It was my first time seeing a chiro and I must say I enjoyed all that popping. Hopefully I feel better so I can go out again tomorrow. Diet has been good. Yesterday's breakfast was 1 12 oz smoothie with greek yogurt, 1 c strawberries and 1 c almond milk, snack was veggies dipped in ranch, lunch was chicken salad and dinner was coleslaw with baked halibut (a carb free version of fish tacos).

I am cheating today with Starbucks pumpkin latte'.  I have waited all year for this to come back, but I only allow myself one coffee drink a week and the rest of the time it's black coffee with almond milk.

Cheers to feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment