Monday, September 16, 2013

Preparing for the Pre.

It's Monday and I finished my cleanse yesterday. I did drop a few pounds but didn't notice a difference in my measurements. It was TTOM for me yesterday which sucks coming off the cleanse because I always get bloated. The mocktail idea worked pretty well for me and I plan on doing that again this week. Saturday is our local Prefontaine race. It's 6 miles. I wanted to run the course once before the race but it's not going to work out for me. My back is really hurting me again so I skipped the course run yesterday and went for a leisurely walk. In about an hr I will be going on a run, 3 miles and I'm really hoping for no pain afterwards. I bought the best veggie patty burgers this week. They are from Morning Star and are only 110 calories each with 10 grams of protein. They taste like a zucchini fritter. I plan on having them for  lunch this week. It's always good to find something new!

1 comment:

  1. The veggie burgers sound good! My mom has been making alot of them this summer. Very tasty. I'm surprised I like them.

    ReplyDelete