Wednesday, September 4, 2013

9/4/13

All of my kids are back in school!! Hooray. The boys are running cross country and my daughter is doing volleyball, we are all very busy.

With school starting, I am trying to find the time to run so we are going at 5:30 in the morning. It's pitch dark and there is a lot more traffic than I counted on, but such is life to find time to fit runs in. This morning we went for 3.21 miles. I did another 2.5 mile run last night and then tomorrow is no run and Friday will be 5 miles. My partner is doing a 1/2 marathon in Sisters in November so our mileage is increasing which is great.

I didn't even bother to weigh myself today. I was BAD labor day weekend. We went to the lake with our boat and kayaks and I drank gallons of homemade sangria. I did try my hand at paddle boarding which was a lot of fun and worked out my core!! It was a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment