Monday, September 23, 2013

Prefontaine Run

Weight 143#..grrrr

This has been a bit of a grrr day for me. I ran the Pre, 6.2 miles. The weather was great but my time was almost one whole minute off last years. To be exact 1:01:30. My goal was to be under an hour, which is a bummer I didn't make it. Next year I will be starting at the front of the line so my time is more accurate. The time starts when the 1st person crosses the line and I was in the back...way back, which probably cost me at least 30 seconds. No weight loss is completely my fault. What can I say..I LOVE October beer. I bought a box of Sam Adams Harvest Collection and drank most of it. It is my favorite time of the year for beer. It had a Hazelnut Brown (I think the name is off a little) and my husband and I both wanted it to ourselves...Yep, that good. Today starts a new week of cleansing my system with only good foods from my diet and no alcohol. There were will a lot of mocktails made this week! I had a very productive morning. I got up at 4:20 and vacumed, did the dishes and a load of laundry and then ran 3.2 miles at a pace of around 9:40ish. I am a little sore, mostly my shins, but it felt good to get my exercise in as well as a lot of my housework: all before 6:30 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment